• Implements programs to align work force and key business initiatives through use of
organizational effectiveness interventions.
• Assists the organization in areas of leadership development, organizational redesign,
and change management.
• Provides the support and mechanism to implement changes to the operations of the
• Supports the process of replacement planning, succession planning, key employee
retention design, change management, workforce management and development.
• Supports organizational planning including creation of organizational charts, review of
roles and responsibilities and job descriptions.
• Monitors employee compliance with all performance management processes (annual
performance review process, goal setting, training planning, probationary reviews,
employee development planning). Responsible for timely completion of performance
reviews and evaluations for all employees.
• Conducts employee engagement focus groups within offices and operating locations to
discuss staff concerns and suggestions.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management,
Psychology, or another closely related field.
• 3 years related experience in organizational development and/or training.
• Advanced proficiency in English language is required for this role.
• Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong followthrough
• Demonstrated ability to gain the trust and credibility of senior management is required.