• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting,
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working
conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
• Provides support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work;
answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources
• Provide assistance with writing job descriptions and ensure that accurate job
descriptions are in place
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
• Ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing.
programs at a highly proficient level.
• Ability to work effectively on own initiative and in a team environment with
commitment to personal and professional development.
• Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
• Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
• A proven track record of 'making a difference.
• Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive
and confidential issues with you.
• Ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and