• Prepare internal communication and employer branding strategies to make actual and
action plans to actualize.
• Develop original projects to increase institutional culture, employer brand, employee
motivation and corporate commitment.
• Design activities and reward programs that will increase employee motivation and carry
out studies related to this (Events, social clubs, sports tournaments, etc.)
• Provide efficient use of internal communication channels (E-mail, internal
communication magazine, intranet, strategy and management meetings, congress, visual
• Support human resources programs and processes and preparation and implementation of
communication studies of cultural and change management projects.
• Coordinate and follow communication and feedback channels regularly to promote intraagency
cross-communication (questionnaires, focus groups, etc.).
• Provide content support to social media channels of Human Resources.
• Support the development and execution of activities aimed at increasing employer brand
programs and good employer image.
• Actual follow-up of internal communication budget and reports.
• Cooperate with Marketing departments to ensure that internal and external
communication are consistent with internal and external consumers.
• Bachelors degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field is required.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in writing, communications, marketing
communications or human resources experience is required.
• Outstanding communication skills both written and oral; proven expert writer.
• Proficient in multiple forms of communications technologies and approaches.
• Expert ability to create content and craft key messages from business strategy and
• Ability to establish clear priorities, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.