• Develop and implement programs to align work force and key business initiatives
through use of organizational effectiveness interventions.
• Assist the organization in areas of leadership development, organizational redesign,
team development and change management.
• Operate as an organizational leader | internal consultant to identify, develop and
implement business processes and organizational effectiveness interventions, as and
• Act as a change agent providing the support and mechanism to implement major
changes to the operations of the business and provide coaching to leaders and
executives on organizational growth.
• Manage the process of replacement planning, succession planning, key employee
retention design, change management, workforce management and development.
• Support organizational planning including creation of organizational charts, review of
roles and responsibilities and job descriptions.
• Oversee employee compliance with all performance management processes (annual
performance review process, goal setting, training planning, probationary reviews,
employee development planning). Responsible for timely completion of performance
reviews and evaluations for all employees.
• Identify and monitor company culture so that it supports the project's goals and
promotes employee satisfaction. Conduct employee engagement focus groups within
offices and operating locations to discuss staff concerns and suggestions.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management,
Psychology, or another closely related field.
• A minimum 7 years of experience in organizational development and/or training.
• Advanced proficiency in English language is required for this role.
• Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong followthrough
• Major project start-up experience is an asset.
• Demonstrated ability to gain the trust and credibility of senior management is required