We are looking for a HR Recruitment Specialist, with fullcycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualifiedand suitable personnel to fill our job openings.
· Design and implement overall recruitingstrategy.
· Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
· Conduct interviews using various reliablepersonnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
· Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills,soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
· Work with hiring managers and interview teams toensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidatesare assessed against appropriate criteria.
· Provide analytical and well documented reportsto the rest of the team.
· Improves organization attractiveness byrecommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensationpractices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Act as a point of contact and build influentialcandidate relationships during the selection process.
· Experience And Education
· Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5-7 years in aHuman Resources Generalist role focused on recruitment of all levels ofemployees from entry level non-exempt positions to Senior Leadership positions.
· Excellent written and spoken English(Native/Fluent).
· Must have experience in media industry.
· Knowledge of various functions within anorganization and the challenges of filling positions within those departments.
· Strong communicator with the ability toinfluence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a highdegree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy toaccomplish objectives.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability toclearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced,time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
· Ability to handle confidential material.
· Excellent inter-personal skills, communicationskills and team based project experience.