Empatik İnsan Kaynakları / Avrupa / İstanbul
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- Fluency in English is required; proficiency in a second language would be preferred.
- Minimum 12 years of hands on experience across all HR disciplines including recruitment, organizational development, employee relations, performance management, career and succession planning, compensation benefits and labor law
- Minimum 7 years of managerial experience especially interacting and/or leading multi-cultural teams in multiple locations/countries
- Key skills and competencies: Situational leadership, internal customer orientation, relationship management, coaching, influencing, effective communication with diplomacy, ability to develop processes/programs from scratch, analytical mindset, resilience and a “can do” attitude
- Experience in working with a diverse workforce at all levels (including white/blue collar employees and multi-cultural workforce)
- Proven ability to make rational judgements and decisions, particularly in situations of high ambiguity and/or uncertainty
- Proven ability to work independently, manage deadlines and multiple priorities; work under pressure and handle confidential information appropriately
- Understand and abide by current local employment laws/regulations
- No obligation for travel domestically and internationally when required
Human Resources Manager will define, develop,and successfully implement functional HR processes, programs and practices aswell as ensure these processes to be delivered across holding regions and/orterminals.
- Contribute in creating a corporate culture that is based upon open communication, respect, transparency and a high level of professionalism across the Holding and its Regions.
- Take a leading role in the development and implementation of HR initiatives such as: recruitment, workforce planning, budget, compensation and benefits process, talent management, succession planning, training and development programs, performance management, and leadership development
- Develop and/or revise procedures from scratch and provide guidelines when needed to establish standardization across Holding and its Regions
- Assess, improve and deliver HR KPIs on a standardized reporting system.
- Collaborate with the Head of Functions as well as Head of Regions for any restructuring and/or reorganization initiatives. Apply necessary change management practices accordingly
- Provide leadership and direction in driving a culture of high performance and accountability
- Provide consultation on employee engagement and satisfaction techniques designed to build the desired organizational culture
- Develop employer branding via collaborating with the universities and attracting students and young potentials to the company via internship and management trainee programs
- Take an active role (when needed) in participating international talent acquisition projects
- Take an active role (when needed) in participating regional and/or global terminal takeover projects
- Understand and abide by local labor law and regulation as well as corporate governance related procedures
- Communicate any changes in Holding (HQ) personnel or human resources policies and procedures and ensure proper compliance is followed
- Help ensure that holding’s mission, vision and values are pertinent, prominent and practiced throughout the Regions and the terminals.
Keywords: HR processes, Recruitment